There are many places that one can dive merrily. Among them, safest, best, the most famous ones are Ngapali Beach, Ngwe Saung beach and Mergui Archipelago.
In Ngapali Beach, One can dive where the underwater sights are breathtakingly beautiful. In Ngapali beach, not only diving but also its wonderful views are signature of this famous beach.
In Ngwe Saung beach, TaungYar Shay island, also known as South( Calventuras) Island and Bird Island, also known as North ( Calventuras ) Island are the awesome places to dive for.
In Mergui Archipelago, there are a lot of islands where one can dive and the beautiful underwater sights, coral shore which is very attractive for those who are interested in underwater photography.
As well as helping to organise your diving trip, we can also provide your rental equipment. We offer excellent quality, regulary serviced dive gear at competitive prices. Equipment can be rented daily or for the duration of your live-aboard trip. We will personally deliver your equipment to the dive boat of your choice and also collect the equipment from you upon completion of your trip for maximum convenience and peace of mind.
We are proud to be one of the first dive companies offering the new Aqualung Wave BCD. Whilst still retaining their rugged, fade resistant materials, the new Wave BCDs have been refreshed with exciting new cosmetics and additional features.
- Made from tough, fade resisant 1000D ArmourshieldT Cordura© – looks still new after thousands of dives!
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top of the right lobe makes it easy to deploy and stow an octopus.
- A console pocket on the left side holds the console safely in place.
- Two large utility pockets are easy to access and will hold all your goodies.
- Pull dumps are with hi-viz orange colour to be seen and found easily.
- The waistband is adjustable over 3 and removable.
- Features two stainless steel flat D-rings.
- Includes cheat strap and lower rear pull dump.
- SureLock II wieght system
Aqualung CALYPSO Regulator. This simple design makes it a popular choice for divers. It is compact, lightweight, easy to service and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more. The high-visible oranglecolour accents make it a logical choice to coordinate with the Wave BCD.
Mask & Fins
Computer As your safety is of the upmost importance to us, we highly recommend you to always take a dive computer and surface marker buoy as extended parts of your standard rental equipment.
In case you’re in need of more advanced equipment, we also offer limited amounts of Pro BCDs like the legendary AquaLung PRO QD and weight integrated wing type BCDs. Please Contact us should you wish to rent equipment from us.