Diving Trip In Ngwe Saung BeachBook Now
When you arrive at Ngwe Saung Beach , one of my colleague will meet at the in Ngwe Saung. They need information of you have dive license and your swimming skill. Overnight at the hotel in Ngwe Saung Beach.
After Breakfast , our colleague will pick up for your dive trip or snorkeling at 8:30 Am . And travelling to the 2 Islands and first Island is Taung Yar Shay Island . One smaller in size . Depth 30 feet . Suitable for snorkeling and easy diving . Many hard corals including Giant Mushroom Coral and colorful coral fish .. around the western side of the Island . Visibility is quite good normally . It normally takes 1 hour to 1.5 hours depending on the speed of the boat . Second Island is Bird Island, depth is similar to South Island at 30 ft (10 meters) . Coral fish and marine life is more abundant here . There are 3 access to reach onto the island and it have beach for people to take a walk and rest . The schedule does not time to land on the island . The visibility is good and suitable for both snorkeling and diving . It is 20 minutes by boat from South Islands .
Price Inclusive of:
– Dive Guide
– Boat rental
– BCD, Wetsuit , 2 Tanks , Weights , Mask , Fins
– Normally leaves around 8:30 AM and return to shore around 4:00 PM .
What to bring – light clothing and hats are helpful . Sandles are easy to take off to board the boats . There would be no changing room on the boat . ( plan is in place to provide “emergency toilet” on board in the near future.) Drinking water is provided . Please leave your valuables in the hotel’s locker . If you bring some personal items , please prepare some plastic bags to prevent from splash water.
(1) All due care is taken for the safety. As with all water sports, especially for Diving-Health Paper and Indemity paper has to be prepared for all persons.
(2) Our day trip – usually cover 2 Island
(3) Marine Life – hard corals, Nudi Branch, Sea Snakes, Mental Rays, Schools of Yellow, Blue, Grouper
(4) Safety (First aid kit, Oxygen equipment)
(5) Diving team has 10 sets of diving suites ( in different sizes) and 15 snorkeling sets.
(6) The good time for diving in Ngwe Saung is during the high season ( from November to April ) and among these months January and February are the best months for diving.
(7) Boat Capacity – one boat can accommodate 6 divers or 10 snorkelers . Mixed combination can be arranged but not ideal.