3 Days 2 Nights Relaxing Ngwe Saung Tour
NS-2 ( Yangon- Ngwe Saung – Yangon )
Day 01: Yangon to Ngwe Saung Beach
Meet at the Hotel and will depart to Ngwe Saung Beach by our private car in the morning. Total driving hour is approximately 5 hours so we will have lunch in a restaurant on the way. When you arrive at Ngwe Saung Beach, one of my colleagues will meet in Ngwe Saung and you can share our dive master about your diving experience. They basically need information of your diving license and swimming skill. Overnight at the hotel in Ngwe Saung beach.
Day 03 : Ngwe Saung to Yangon by Private Car
After breakfast at Hotel, Free and Leisure at Resort till noon time. Then back to Yangon with Private car. Drop off at Yangon your stay Hotel.
Day 02: Ngwe Saung Beach
Day 2: After Breakfast, our colleague will pick up for your dive trip or snorkelling at 8:30 am. Travelling to the two islands, first is Taung Yar Shay island which is smaller in size and depth of 30 feet. It is suitable for snorkelling and easy diving. Many hard corals including Giant Mushroom Coral and colourful coral fish around the western side of the island. Visibility is quite good normally. It normally takes 1 hour to 1.5 hours depending on the speed of the boat. Second island is Bird Island, depth in similar to South Island at 30 ft (10 meters). Coral fish and marine life is more abundant here. There are 3 accesses to reach onto the island and it have beach for people to take a walk and rest. The schedule does not time to land on the island. The visibility is good and suitable for both snorkelling and diving. It is 20 minutes by boat from South islands.
What to bring – light clothing and hats are helpful. Sandles are easy to take off to board the boats. There would be no changing room on the boat. (plan is in place to provide “emergency toilet” on board in the near future) Drinking water is provided. Please leave your valuables in the hotel’s locker. If you bring some personal items, please prepare some plastic bags to prevent from splash water.
- All due care is taken for the safety. As with all water sports, especially for Diving-Heath Paper and Indemity paper has to be prepared for all persons.
- Our day trip – usually cover 2 island
- Marine Life – hard corals, Nudi Branch, Sea Snakes, Mental Rays, Schools of Yellow, Blue, Grouper
- Safety (First aid kit, Oxygen equipment)
- Diving team has 10 sets of diving suites (in different sizes) and 15 snorkelling sets.
- The good time for diving in Ngwe Saung is during the high season (from November to April) and among these months January and February are the best months for diving.
- Boat Capacity – one boat can accommodate 6 divers or 10 snorkelers. Mixed combination can be arranged but not ideal.